|Phlebotomy Test Dates
NATIONAL HEALTHCAREER ASSOCIATION (NHA)
• Successful challenge of the certification exam (i.e. passing score)
• High School (HS) diploma or equivalent; and
• Graduation from the Med-Cert Phlebotomy program within last 5 years
• A valid government-issued ID.
• Test Fee: $117.00
• Students can only sign up for the NHA exam at Med-Cert upon successful completion of the Med-Cert Phlebotomy Technician
• ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING FEES, REFUNDS, AND OTHER TOPICS MUST BE DIRECTED TO NHA.
• MED-CERT does not handle any part of the registration process including payments or refunds to take a NHA examination.
The website to sign up for the NHA exam is nhanow.com