|Cleveland ohio stna training classes
|Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) - Akron
In less than two months you can earn your Phlebotomy Technician certificate and be
ready to working in the medical field as a phlebotomist. A Phlebotomy Technician is an
integral member of the medical laboratory team whose primary function is the collection
of blood samples from patients. As a Phlebotomy Technician, you may perform some
or all of the following tasks:
- Perform basic phlebotomy procedures
- Analyze information and make appropriate recommendations
- Evaluate patients for ability to withstand venipuncture procedure
- Explain procedures and answer patient questions
- Perform basic point of care testing
- Prepare blood, urine, and other body fluid specimens for testing
|Register in Person
1. Stop in our office
(Open 3pmm - 6pm Wednesday and Thursday)
2. Fill out an Application
(Applications can be picked up in person)
3. Pay tuition fee
Click here for payment options
We accept: Cash, Money Order, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- One-Step Tuberculosis Test
- Government issued picture ID
Course Fee: $699
(includes tuition and textbook)
click here for payment options
Our Phlebotomy Technician program provides an exciting hands on approach to learning. By getting your Phlebotomy Technician
certificate at Med-Cert, you can quickly get your foot in the door or expand your skills in the medical field.
What can I do with this certification?
Upon successful completion of the course, each student will be eligible to sit for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) exam at our
Maple Heights facility. Once the student successfully completes the exam, he or she will be a Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician
through the NHA and ready to start an exciting new career as a Phlebotomist.
1. Follow the link below to complete and submit the enrollment agreement, payment plan
option, transfer policy and secure application form and to submit
your payment online.
2. Once submitted, you will be redirected to the payment page to make your down
payment and reserve a place in the program of your choice.
3. After payment is received, a Med-Cert representative will send you an email within 72
hours (excluding holidays and weekends) to confirm receipt of your payment and go over
the next steps with you.
4. Prepare for your journey into an exciting new career!
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
Click here to enroll