|Cleveland ohio stna training classes
Electrocardiogram (EKG) Technician Training
An electrocardiogram technician, also known as an EKG is an important affiliate of the healthcare
team. EKG technicians work hand in hand with technologists and doctors in various healthcare
facilities with their main role being conducting electrocardiogram (EKG) tests for patients. EKG
machines are devices that monitor the performance of a patient’s heart.
What are the Roles of an EKG Technician?
EKG rhythms are important in collecting data for a heart condition diagnosis. A certified EKG
Technician has the relevant credentials to perform all tasks pertaining EKGs, heartrate
monitoring, and stress testing. These particular tests can be done when you suspect
cardiovascular problems or when preparing for surgery. As an EKG technician, you may also
schedule appointments and also transcribe the interpretations of a physician.
|Register in Person
1. Stop in our office
(Open 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday)
2. Fill out an Application
(Applications can be picked up in person)
3. Pay tuition fee
Click here for payment options
We accept: Cash, Money Order, Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Government issued picture ID
Course Fee: $649
click here for payment options
After undergoing EKG training, you are allowed to sit for the National Healthcareer Association exam. Passing this exam will lead to
certification and you become a certified EKG technician (CET).
Why Study with us?
- EKG training requires a manageable class population for an optimal learning environment and this is what we offer.
- All our trainers are already in the medical field and will teach you based on their experience.
- After successful completion of the course, we offer career advice and job placement assistance to our students.
- Our training is short and can be done in a period of five to eight weeks.
- Career Advancement
A CET qualification will help you build a successful career and also give you the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives. Whether
you decide to work part-time or full- time, you cannot exhaust the opportunities in the healthcare field. With a certificate of training in EKG,
you can enroll for a patient care technician or Phlebotomy course to complement your education qualification. The combination of the three
certificates will get you a Patient Care Technician Certificate, exposing you to unlimited opportunities in the healthcare industry.
As the aging population in America increases, there is a higher demand for EKG technicians. Also, the development and adoption of
imaging technology in the healthcare sector implies that more hospitals will utilize EKGs to replace invasive procedures that are quite
costly. There is then an anticipated demand for EKG technicians.
1. Follow the link below to complete and submit the enrollment agreement, payment plan
option, transfer policy and secure application form and to submit
your payment online.
2. Once submitted, you will be redirected to the payment page to make your down
payment and reserve a place in the program of your choice.
3. After payment is received, a Med-Cert representative will send you an email within 72
hours (excluding holidays and weekends) to confirm receipt of your payment and go over
the next steps with you.
4. Prepare for your journey into an exciting new career!
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
Click here to enroll
|6 Week - Evening Class
This class is full
||Tuesday and Thursday
6pm - 10pm
||Tuesday and Thursday
6pm - 10pm
|Schedule is subject to change. Classes are subject to cancellation due to limited enrollment.